To All Our Valued Patients,
Now that the Ontario officials are ready to allow dental offices to open up again, our office is getting prepared to open on June 22, 2020.
Although we are excited to get back to work, we will be proceeding with a degree of caution since the virus worldwide is not yet under control, and the vaccine or treatment to ensure everyone’s safety is not yet available. We will be starting with emergency patients that require immediate treatments, and the routine check-ups and hygiene visits will start gradually.
Please be assured that we at Dr. Gina Ha & Associates are continuing with our strict infection control measures in order to provide our services in a safe environment. However, given the extraordinary situation with the pandemic, we will be implementing the following measures to improve everyone’s safety.
- Clear plexiglass screen at the reception desk
- Air purifier units with HyperHEPA filtration technology in the reception area as well as in the operatories that can remove particles as small as 0.003 microns.
- Screening of every patient using a non-contact infrared thermometer
- Increased time between appointments to give ample time to disinfect operatories after each use
- Increased frequency of disinfection throughout the day using hypochlorous acid and/or hydrogen peroxide-based solutions for the operatories and common areas
Also, to make everyone’s visits safer, we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please let us know via email or phone as soon as possible and reschedule your appointment: Shortness of breath, Fever, Coughs, Chills, Muscle pains, Headaches, Sore throat, Loss of smell and taste
- If you have travelled outside of the province/country, please consider waiting 14 days before coming in for a dental appointment.
- If you have come in close contact with anyone showing symptoms listed above, please consider waiting 14 days before coming in for a dental appointment.
- Please come in to your appointment unaccompanied if you are an adult, or in case of a child, with one parent/caregiver only.
- Our building, Hullmark Corporate Centre, has informed that all visitors are expected to follow the designated floor sign decals to wait for elevators and limit the number of people per elevator to 2 until further notice.
- Please do not bring any food or beverages.
- Please consider being dropped off or staying in your car until your appointment time, so that minimum amount of time is spent in the office.
- In order to reduce the time spent at the reception area, we would like to ask you to inform us about any changes in your address, phone number, insurance information, and your medical/dental history via email or phone before your appointment day.
- When visiting our office, it is mandatory that you wear a cloth mask before and after your treatment. Please understand that due to the generalized shortage of medical grade PPEs, we cannot provide masks for you at the office.
Thank you for your understanding and please continue to be vigilant with hand washing and social distancing measures. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Dr. Gina Ha & Associates